We can convert your wet back/water wash spray booth to a fully dry filter booth. Dry filtration has many advantages over water wash booth and a wet to dry spray booth conversion can result in significant savings year over year:
- Wet back spray booths require the expensive removal of the contaminated water by specialised tanker. Dry filter booths do not require specialised disposal.
- Dry filtration is more efficient at filtering particulates and paint, helping reduce or eliminate the paint build up from exhaust ducting and extractor fans.
- The water in a wet back booth must be treated with chemicals and insufficient maintenance creates health risks due to bacteria in the water.
- Water wash spray booths are prone to rust.
- Maintenance is more expensive; As well as the pumping of contaminated water, the booth needs regular cleaning due to the build up of contaminated sludge.
Please call us on 01202 897672 to discuss your water to dry spray booth conversion requirements.